Page 227 of 233 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2327
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Official Bot-Supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by unodos View Post
    What exactly does "Sword fighting tool" do?
    Shows you the sprinkle pattern of your opponent should they use one of the features swords (e.g Falchion,Scimitar,Skulldagger...). Gives you an advantage should you not be able to memorize everything
    Who do you think you are?

Mehfailz, my oceanus bot isn't finding bilge window. I know its a simple fix, but couldn't find the solution anywhere.

Can you help?

Thanks

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by ftsk View Post
    Mehfailz, my oceanus bot isn't finding bilge window. I know its a simple fix, but couldn't find the solution anywhere.

Can you help?

Thanks
    Sent you a PM.

Um hey i bought Inferno blacksmith 2 days ago i have the reciept and all but havent recieved the auth? any help apreciated thanks

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by jarrodfromnz View Post
    Um hey i bought Inferno blacksmith 2 days ago i have the reciept and all but havent recieved the auth? any help apreciated thanks
    Sent you a PM.

VIP Member

It seems the Overhaul TH bot is a bit broken. It works perfectly in the beginning, but if the visual cash pile increases, then the bot will give an error saying it can't find the board and stop. Guess that needs to get looked at.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Snuiterkruid View Post
    It seems the Overhaul TH bot is a bit broken. It works perfectly in the beginning, but if the visual cash pile increases, then the bot will give an error saying it can't find the board and stop. Guess that needs to get looked at.
    Yeah that's because the a big pile will mess with the image detection (e.g the visual cue of the board is the "Treasure Haul" area). Just restation and it should work just fine.

Wood for thought bot

This bot keeps throwing a trojan virus on my pc when it is extracted. Kind of angry about this, it worked for two days before my defender started stopping it from opening. VIP MEMBER

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by TWIZTIDVIZION View Post
    This bot keeps throwing a trojan virus on my pc when it is extracted. Kind of angry about this, it worked for two days before my defender started stopping it from opening. VIP MEMBER
    Either disable your antivirus (temporarily) or add Wood for Thought as an exception.
    The zip file is complete, but upon extracting the folder it flags the .exe as a "virus" because it thinks that the program leaks your private information (username/password => supply crate details). The reason for that is that just like other bots it has to connect to our auth server to validate the launch (our bots don't work offline).

Its neither a trojan nor a virus. Work with your antivirus settings and happy botting.

Is spools of silk bugged?