Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2259
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Official Bot-Supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots

  1. #2241
    Junior Member
    dshiznt3 is offline

    Posts
    1
    Is gunning bot working??? I recently purchased and the only thing that seems to be working is the board reset

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Didn't realize that the bot had to be initiated before opening the puzzle.
    Last edited by dshiznt3; 09-25-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot

  2. #2242
    Junior Member
    davidacpereira is offline

    Posts
    2
    There is not bot carp?

  3. #2243
    Raz
    Senior Member
    Raz is offline

    Posts
    239
    Requesting trial code for tko

  4. #2244
    Junior Member
    dnsa10 is offline

    Posts
    5
    I get told there are error in the switches and to check my commands and try again any time I try and open aethyr tokeing rig bot any help would be appreciated

  5. #2245
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by dnsa10 View Post
    I get told there are error in the switches and to check my commands and try again any time I try and open aethyr tokeing rig bot any help would be appreciated
    Send me your Skype in a PM and I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?


  6. #2246
    Junior Member
    Lord2790 is offline

    Posts
    2
    Hi Mr Sobo, i get shots of fire bot but didnt work good. this bot have a problem?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi Mr Sobo, i get the shots of fire bot, but didnt work good, this bot have a problem?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi Mr Sobo, i get the shots of fire bot, but didnt work good, this bot have a problem?

  7. #2247
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord2790 View Post
    Hi Mr Sobo, i get shots of fire bot but didnt work good. this bot have a problem?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi Mr Sobo, i get the shots of fire bot, but didnt work good, this bot have a problem?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi Mr Sobo, i get the shots of fire bot, but didnt work good, this bot have a problem?
    Send me your Skype in a PM, I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?


  8. #2248
    VIP Member
    Jaouad is offline

    Posts
    2

    Exclamation I paid but I never received the Auth code?

    Heya,

    I paid on the 4th of January for the patching bot but never received the authencator code?
    is something going wrong?

    Need a reply asap please thanks.

  9. #2249
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaouad View Post
    Heya,

    I paid on the 4th of January for the patching bot but never received the authencator code?
    is something going wrong?

    Need a reply asap please thanks.
    Did you check your mail? You should have received a mail with your auth code (also make sure to check your spam folder).

    If thats not the case send Face a PM.
    Who do you think you are?


  10. #2250
    Junior Member
    noobletsmoke is offline

    Posts
    4
    I purchased a code and paid for it but not received a auth code

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •