Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: buying auth codes with poe

buying auth codes with poe

if anyone sells an auth code for poe just let me know im looking for the carp bot, patch bot, blacksmithing bot
    if you got vouches i will go first if not we will use a mm of your choice but he needs to be trusted

you realize the carp bot you MUST bot sit it. and the patch bot doesn't get above GM if that and that since you only have 4 post your not TUSTED, so you will most likely go first in the transaction. i highly recommend with whoever you deal with. id get a middleman if i were u.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Captain Medals

Sammer, I'd recommend selling your PoEs for 3-4$/100k. You can do that under the Marketplace section.
    Once you sold enough you can buy the bots from Face because he unfortunately only accepts cash.
    If you don't have PayPal either get it or find indirect ways of paying Face ( Buyer of PoEs pays Face with annotation in $ - you give him PoEs afterwards).

There's always a way

In addition, I'd recommend always using a MM - never go first. Especially since almost no person carries Auth-Codes with him.
    Ricky or Rage are very trusted MMs if you are looking for one. However, always take a serious look on Skype addresses - there are many impersonators around.
    xerio likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

interested hmu on skype - elitepure

yeah i will use a mm and im selling poe atm i wont mind going first i was on this site along time ago when puzsol gunning bot was still online btw can you just create a paypal account and get cash there ore do you first need to combine it to your real bill account if understand what i say ?

Can you add me on skype - elitepure

- - - Updated - - -

or whats your skype? i need PoE ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Check your PM or PM me please

Are you still selling PoE? Is there a way i can contact you?

i added you spam

Face could you ban spamon hes a scammer also

Administrator

Logo likes this.