Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Selling] Wood for Thought Auth Code

Banned

Smile [Selling] Wood for Thought Auth Code

I'm selling my extra Auth Code for the bot: Wood For Thought (WFT)

Price: 18$ (paypal only) or 15$ (for VIPs)

"I can disable his auth code and give you a new one. You will still be allowed to sell or use it however you want"
    -Face

If I had the money I would so buy it. But I'm poor haha, just but if its disabled wouldn't that mean it's not capable of being used?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Zepp View Post
    If I had the money I would so buy it. But I'm poor haha, just but if its disabled wouldn't that mean it's not capable of being used?
    that is why he gave me a new code :P

do you take poe as a payment ? i will go first can i still update the bot ?
    srry for first post but i got an account here but i cant find it anymore it was a long time ago i tought it was sammer 801 ore something like that

Im willing to Paypal it. do you think you could PM me and we could sort out how the deal goes down?

sorry for a seemingly shady first post lol but ive been a member for a few months just making use of the free bot weekend events

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammer View Post
    do you take poe as a payment ? i will go first can i still update the bot ?
    srry for first post but i got an account here but i cant find it anymore it was a long time ago i tought it was sammer 801 ore something like that
    i do not take poes as payment, and yes you can still update it

Quote Originally Posted by ezone View Post
    Im willing to Paypal it. do you think you could PM me and we could sort out how the deal goes down?

sorry for a seemingly shady first post lol but ive been a member for a few months just making use of the free bot weekend events
    PM sent

i will pay you 18$ but first i need someone who trade my poe for cash so if you want i will but you will maybe need to wait a day ore two till i got the cash and then we can make the trade ?

Send me a email, I will buy this bot! Kendallloree@yahoo.com Thanks!

Administrator

I do want to confirm I allowed this sale. However this was only because he bought the auth back when you were able to sell auths. The rules still applies to everybody. Including him after this auth is sold.
    Pain likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I do want to confirm I allowed this sale. However this was only because he bought the auth back when you were able to sell auths. The rules still applies to everybody. Including him after this auth is sold.
    btw, i already sold it.
    /rainbows pls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast