Supply-Crate not working?

Recently I've decided to get back into the Y!PP scene and I've been trying to use the bots that I have purchased, however to my dismay none of them work, I can open up Supply-Crate.exe and it'll open and show me all the bots I own, however when I click on a bot to use it, it'll start the download, get about half way done then a message pops up saying "supply-crate.exe has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution" however nothing comes up after and it just closes it all. I'm not sure if I need to update something because i have the latest .net framework and i've reinstalled supply crate but still nothing works can anyone help please?

Edit: added pictures of what the error messages look like.

error-message.jpg

error-message-2.jpg
    Last edited by Patrick Zepp; 11-04-2013 at 08:15 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Zepp View Post
    Recently I've decided to get back into the Y!PP scene and I've been trying to use the bots that I have purchased, however to my dismay none of them work, I can open up Supply-Crate.exe and it'll open and show me all the bots I own, however when I click on a bot to use it, it'll start the download, get about half way done then a message pops up saying "supply-crate.exe has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution" however nothing comes up after and it just closes it all. I'm not sure if I need to update something because i have the latest .net framework and i've reinstalled supply crate but still nothing works can anyone help please?
    I'd say check yo firewall and make sure Supply-Crate is an exception for it

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'd say check yo firewall and make sure Supply-Crate is an exception for it
    I have my firewalls off for running it, but still doesn't work =/

Edit: Took 2 screenshots, first one is of when I try to open any bot, and the second one is what it says afterwards. Mind you it hasn't given me any solutions. I'll also add the pictures into the main post.

error-message.jpg

error-message-2.jpg
    Last edited by Patrick Zepp; 11-04-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Server Admin

I've added you on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    I've added you on skype
    Accept the request, not sure of your time online, but today I have work from 5pm EST till like 10pm EST just as a little FYI