Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [Selling] SCAR Gunning Script

[Selling] SCAR Gunning Script

Nothings happening.

I was a douche' to some people, I never scammed however and I did have permission.

Sorry if I offended anybody, I really didn't mean too.
    Last edited by BurpyFlurpy; 11-01-2013 at 01:16 AM.

ill buy later on when i get paied today

Works well for what it's made for.

Thread should be closed - This is pretty much a violation to what just about every bot supply member with even half morals is against.

How can we gurantee half the price of what we pay goes to the author?

Edit: Threatening to leak the script to OOO in itself was possibly the dumbest thing you could of said.
    My Vouch Thread - http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...html#post25026 - I have vouches on other forums that I can link you to, if need (the username will be the same plus I can PM you from those forums)
    Get back get back you don't know me like that.

Quote Originally Posted by im_not_an_alt View Post
    Thread should be closed - This is pretty much a violation to what just about every bot supply member with even half morals is against.

How can we gurantee half the price of what we pay goes to the author?

Edit: Threatening to leak the script to OOO in itself was possibly the dumbest thing you could of said.
    Morals? You bot.
    This forum right here is called the 'Bot Marketplace'.

Now not to be rude, but the Author is a very close in real life friend who I have known since I was a child, in fact right at this minute he's chuckling at your comments and talking about using whatever his script earns to get wasted.

If you don't want it/can't afford it, or want it free. Then instead of coming up with a load of rubbish from Cuckoo Land, try to avoid trolling.
    Last edited by BurpyFlurpy; 10-31-2013 at 02:25 PM.

"Because the author is sat right next to me, lol." - BurpyFlurpy 2013

Not sure where you're getting at. I'm not trolling - You don't know the author, the author is someone from long ago, like longgggg ago.

That's like me saying I'll sell you every bot on botsupply, Face is sitting next to me allowing me to do it.
    Unless you can find some proof I wouldn't be selling it without it being verified, at the bare minimum.
    xerio likes this.
    My Vouch Thread - http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...html#post25026 - I have vouches on other forums that I can link you to, if need (the username will be the same plus I can PM you from those forums)

This script has never been released, I don't exactly need proof. Sorry pal.

The old SCAR scripts bare no relation whatsoever to this one, which was written approximately 2 months ago.

Refer to your very first post on your last thread. /facepalm

/Not_An_alt over and out.

Banned

I know of 3 people you sold the script to. After ever sale, you told the buyer you wouldn't sell it again.
    Pain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by im_not_an_alt View Post
    Refer to your very first post on your last thread. /facepalm

/Not_An_alt over and out.
    Think you should read entire threads, instead of quoting an opening post with no backdrop or discussion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast