Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: monthly subscription

monthly subscription

Wouldn't it be more effective to have a monthly subscription for all the PP bots? You'd probably earn more money long-term and it would help customers out as well. i'd easily pay 20 dollars a month to use them.
    Crussell likes this.

Banned

Isnt that what vip is for? A monthly subscription..?

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Isnt that what vip is for? A monthly subscription..?

Yes, sir. However, it doesn't include some of the bots. I think if they raised the price 5 dollars or so and included those it would be more beneficial in the long-term, just my opinion though

#Return

Some of the bots it is the owner's choice/our choice not to include them because with a large scale of people using them we could potentially break the game and some of it's scoring systems. (I'm not saying we haven't done that already... but we are trying to avoid it).

True

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Yes, sir. However, it doesn't include some of the bots. I think if they raised the price 5 dollars or so and included those it would be more beneficial in the long-term, just my opinion though
    Please don't call me sir, call me Doge. However if we did the math I think they would gain less.

Also yeah what Scare said.

Bots2op

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Please don't call me sir, call me Doge. However if we did the math I think they would gain less.

Also yeah what Scare said.

Bots2op
    my apologies, mere force of habit. They would gain less short-term but over long-term they would gain more.

Add an extra subscription with a bumped price for more bots?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Administrator

Debatable. You would have to assume that a person would stay subscribed for a year+ before you see any gains past what is already set up. VIP members buy for around 1-3 months. Very few people have gone for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Debatable. You would have to assume that a person would stay subscribed for a year+ before you see any gains past what is already set up. VIP members buy for around 1-3 months. Very few people have gone for longer.
    From what I have seen, people buy VIP to try out all of the bots. Then they start buying lifetime subscriptions for the bots.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast