Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wood for Thought settings

Banned

Wood for Thought settings

Is there any way to change Wood For Thoughts settings? It gets good consectuive MP's, but it doesn't seem to be going at a good speed, it goes rather slow. At one time, it was a great speed but I opened it again and it was back to being slow. Any thoughts?

Could possibly be your pc? o.o
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Is the speed for your WFT good? It might be my PC :/ Anyone know a way to fix it?

Run

It happens on and off with me for Wood for Thought and Trident Bilging. It goes away with time, although a PC Reboot wouldn't hurt anything. Except all of those unsaved files for your history professor. Mouse movement goes slow, it happens.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Is there any way to change Wood For Thoughts settings? It gets good consectuive MP's, but it doesn't seem to be going at a good speed, it goes rather slow. At one time, it was a great speed but I opened it again and it was back to being slow. Any thoughts?

I thought it was just me... It was going fast when I first used it and now it just goes slow... I've restarted, closed processes and everything. Was there an update o.O

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jacobsharkey View Post
    I thought it was just me... It was going fast when I first used it and now it just goes slow... I've restarted, closed processes and everything. Was there an update o.O
    Same w/ me, I have no clue, but I had the same problem. Was doing good until I used it again, then it went slow on me. Stuck at Broad/Proficient carpentry, and I got excell+ every time on a 2-3 hour pillage, I think I would have gone up if it the speed was increased.

I'm gonna delete the bot from the bot folder. maybe redownloading it will fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Redownloading it fixed the issue. So intentional or not it is an existing issue. goes way faster now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jacobsharkey View Post
    I'm gonna delete the bot from the bot folder. maybe redownloading it will fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Redownloading it fixed the issue. So intentional or not it is an existing issue. goes way faster now
    Awesome, I'll try this. Props to you if it works <33333

Administrator

Did it work?

Banned

Somewhat. It worked for the time being, and now its back to being slow again. I tried the method again, also restarted my computer and nothing. Its off and on. Doesn't work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast