Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Bot-supply Exclusive] Premium puzzle Pirates bot Argos Shipwright

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Omfg View Post
    Mine, goes sooo slow.... It likes barley moves, I haven't even gone up 1 rank.
    Well mate, the barely moves thing I don't know. But the ranking up is normal. If you watched the video supplied to your e-mail and posted on this thread twice. you would know it takes a long time to rank up. not due to bot failure. Due to how the puzzle is.

Banned

It gets stuck on a few boards, like it just stops and doesn't function:

Please include a documentation file with the bot summing up the tutorial, it'd be much easier. Add the fact that antialiasing font must be enabled, 800x600 32bit, etc, it can all just go into a PDF like BoS - this will make your bot much easier to use.

Anyway, I have to say this is the most human-like antiban I have ever seen. However it is slow and tedious at points, would it not be possible to include a speedier version? I know it takes a while to rank up, but if it can complete a board faster then that'd be great.

Just my little feedback there. Just got the incredible shipwright a few times too, nice lil bot overall ^^

This might be a simple thing so sorry in advance. When i click to open it says 'cannot find the main class'. what does this mean :P And can you help me out.. ty inadvance <3

VIP Member

Dude your a machine bot after bot has been amazing say thank you to your coders for me. Btw your game was fun.

VIP Member

Btw the reason it gets stuck is you moved the mouse put your mouse on a flat surface where it wont be disturbed been running fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    Btw the reason it gets stuck is you moved the mouse put your mouse on a flat surface where it wont be disturbed been running fine for me.
    Correct. It doesn't respond well (if at all) to mouse interaction. However, I am yet to try the setting where the bot is supposed to work with you and check if you have already made patterns and I believe this may solve that small issue.

Discount VPN Prices!

VIP Member

Can we start getting some assistants rather then bots? I personally prefer assistants :3

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by andrewrobins View Post
    This might be a simple thing so sorry in advance. When i click to open it says 'cannot find the main class'. what does this mean :P And can you help me out.. ty inadvance <3
    install java/reinstall java
    andrewrobins likes this.

Worked thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Mine seems to get halfway through the puzzle, and stops and just keeps clicking in the same place... Any idea what might cause this?
    It happened to mine, I think it is trying to open the Shoppe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    And also this will be fixed once I have some proper time to work after my finals.
    It's okay, I got it working, I just had to hold down ALT so it could register the Shoppe.

Quote Originally Posted by ~awesomexr View Post
    It gets stuck on a few boards, like it just stops and doesn't function:
    Happens a few times to me too. I just press Play and it will continue on as normal.

Really really nice bot though. I managed to fix all the problems I was having and now I'm getting constant Vegas3's.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast