Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Bot-supply Exclusive] Premium puzzle Pirates bot Argos Shipwright

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by jsquared95 View Post
    I would like to echo that I would like a manual mode. Is there any way to activate this? Please? I would be willing to pay.
    The manual mode shows you what constellations to clear, but it doesn't show you the moves that you have to perform.
    Who do you think you are?

Argos 2.0 says that auto mode is still in beta. It definitely doesn't make human like moves, so ban chance is high. Any chance this will be updated soon?

I'm having issues "Searching for board" or "Searching for game" when I start the client. Any ideas on how to fix this?

How do bans work? Does the game record your gameplay and review it later on, or must it be real-time watching and if they see bot-like behaviour they ban you?

Banned

Its almost most probably something happening post botting that triggered some kind of software they have to know you botted at a certain point, but i can tell u this botting manually is close to 100 procent risk free

Oh well that's quite bad news. I have allowed auto modes on a few bots to run supervised on my main occasionally :/

Banned

this is my oppinion, we wont ever know for a fact what exactly happens, but if you wanna be certain I would switch over to manual from now on

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213