BS bot only manual?

hello, is BS bot auto? I bought and it is only manual and in video says now auto

Administrator

Ewww it's in the video, I did not see that ><

It is currently manual mode only, yes. We are working on an update which should bring Auto back. If you are unahppy with the manual mode I'll be more than happy to refund your purchase, sorry for the confusion mate.

no worries but still on manual mode sometimes it makes 30sec or more to see botsupply logo and it disappears most times, is it bug? it lags so much and stops sometimes showing it

Quote Originally Posted by chrispuzzles View Post
    no worries but still on manual mode sometimes it makes 30sec or more to see botsupply logo and it disappears most times, is it bug? it lags so much and stops sometimes showing it
    Scarecrow made a tutorial on how to use the manual which may make things easier for you: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...-tutorial.html

ok thanks if I have a problem will let you know
    hope sugar and spice is on so I can buy it ;p

Administrator

At the start of it that's it trying to find the path. That will take a little extra time.
    If you are having issues with it showing up after you've clicked the piece try moving your mouse a very small amount and that should get it to pop up.

If It disappears you can use the X and Y Coordinates on the GUI to find out what piece to click next. I've prepared a professionally edited picture to help you.