Wood for thought

Hey, i have been using wood for thought for a couple hours now and i can't seem to get past dist, the DR's range from fine and good (most common) and a couple of exc, i was wondering if there is anything i can do, it seems to run fine but misplaces some pieces randomly

Administrator

Keep on the station. The bigger the board the better the bot performs. It's very silly on smaller holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Keep on the station. The bigger the board the better the bot performs. It's very silly on smaller holes.
    Face i thought the actual WFT was a self learning script anyways so shouldnt it pick up on lower boards?

Administrator

It's not continuing to learn as it plays. It stopped learning when we stopped the client you ran which simulated the carp puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    It's not continuing to learn as it plays. It stopped learning when we stopped the client you ran which simulated the carp puzzle.
    ahh i thought it would of continued to self learn as it went on my mistake ^^

Run

Consistent excellent DR. Sweet! Just keep on it, Xerio.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    Consistent excellent DR. Sweet! Just keep on it, Xerio.
    meh i fixed the bug i had from my own post xD it was as i was connected 2 my vpn xD but i can get it to get incredibles from huper ranking xD and its not my post >..> without hypering i get constant excel some increds