Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Spools of Silk

Question Spools of Silk

Does it require a certain experience to start working? Mine doesn't do anything when I am in the patching puzzle. Thank you.

Administrator

Should work on lower level boards if not a little silly. What does the GUI say?

Says running but doesnt do anything

Bot Coder

If you're still having trouble, I can assist you over TeamViewer. Look me up on Skype, I'm sending you a PM with my username.

Banned

can this bot achieve incredibles?

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasplace View Post
    can this bot achieve incredibles?
    It purposedly does not perform incredibles. However there is a tiny luck factor involved, meaning you may (in theory) get an incredible once in a while. I don't know if anyone actually have gotten one though.

only excels for the moment

upsetting bot this is.. my mistake to buy it I should have read the info first >.< thought it was going to be like other bots that can actually achieve ults or can even do at least an incred. oh well already bought it v.v just need to be careful what to buy next and read info first

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    upsetting bot this is.. my mistake to buy it I should have read the info first >.< thought it was going to be like other bots that can actually achieve ults or can even do at least an incred. oh well already bought it v.v just need to be careful what to buy next and read info first
    And the point of posting your little speech of self pity in a thread designed to access help with the bot was?

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    And the point of posting your little speech of self pity in a thread designed to access help with the bot was?
    And the point of you being a douche is?
    naughtyca likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast