Supply Crate Bot Problem! confusing

So the problem is that my bots will show up on one computer but not the other. I have restarted the computer, logged out and back into supply crate, reinstalled supply crate and changed the password but it will still not show if anyone knows anything about this please help. and if the answer is right in front of my face but i am not seeing it i apologize for asking something stupid

Are both supply-crates running at the same time? Dunno if that could be an issue or not, but it's worth checking.

I have tried it while other is running and not running both ways have failed.

Do they show up in the Premium tab instead of the "Your bots" tab, or are they not showing up anywhere?

they show up under premium bots. its as if its a new account and i have yet to buy anything

Well have you tried double clicking on them? Do they open, or do they bring you to the bot page where you purchase them?

yes i have tried this and it brings me to the bot page. i was recently unbanned because i was wrongfully banned is it possible that this could have something to do with this?

Maybe. You'll have to ask a mod.

After many fine months of problem free use, my supply crate is now unfortunately doing the same. I have renewed my VIP status only to have no privaleges - not even for the bots I have previously bought outright.

I've similarly reinstalled, relogged, restarted, run in compatability modes and all sorts.

Please help!