Dreaming in Sprikles

found something when u play it changes the color from the blocks or are even complete changed when u get a new one

Additionally the bot will sometimes make me lose on purpose, there will be plenty of room to the right and left and for some reason it will just block the middle column and make me lose for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kein92 View Post
    Additionally the bot will sometimes make me lose on purpose, there will be plenty of room to the right and left and for some reason it will just block the middle column and make me lose for no reason.
    DiS isn't a very intelligent bot, to say the least. It's an issue that's been around for years, and won't be going away. DiS was made stupid intentionally. Making a "smart" SF bot would give too much advantage in the PvP aspect of the game and that's not something Face wants.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    DiS isn't a very intelligent bot, to say the least. It's an issue that's been around for years, and won't be going away. DiS was made stupid intentionally. Making a "smart" SF bot would give too much advantage in the PvP aspect of the game and that's not something Face wants.
    Well thats a shame, so your suggesting face will never make a "smart" sf bot?

Quote Originally Posted by evilhell View Post
    Well thats a shame, so your suggesting face will never make a "smart" sf bot?
    Face doesn't make any bots, but he'll never release any bots that are capable of consistently beating real players.

DiS can consistently beat real players, but it's easily beaten by better players.