Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boomster91

Thread: Automatic?

Automatic?

Are there any bots you get with VIP that can do automatic without the chance for bans?

Quote Originally Posted by DeJrod View Post
    Are there any bots you get with VIP that can do automatic without the chance for bans?
    A ban is possible through botting, BS are not liable. You are. However I believe if you bot carefully it will decrease your chances of getting caught, for example don't AFK bot and reply to messages, basically everything that will make you look like you are actually puzzling then people won't report you which causes your account to be flagged and looked into deeper.

Edit: I use auto Poseidon nearly everyday for 5 hours+ and haven't been banned yet.

Administrator

John is right, though a bit silly in the english department.

You have a chance of getting banned using any bot, period. It's just something you have to accept when botting any game. You can do things which reduce that chance of ban such as not going afk and talking while you bot. Also switching stations and in general just playing the game every once in a while are good ways of reducing that chance.

We take down bots that are detected and get frequent bans and put them as manuals until we can update them, which is why some bots only have manual modes. If it has auto it's generally okay to use. Just remember that it's at your own risk.

What is the difference between auto and manual? is it the same as long as you don't leave it on for extended periods or talk while botting?

auto ist automatic so u dont need to click and manuel is when un need to move ore klick it
    Face likes this.

hmm, face likes the english huh:P

I use bot regulary, I wouldn't be able to do bilge at legendary state without it lmao, tho I have issues to get to ultimate, probably because im like expert. but ye, been stuck at legendary/gm for a month :C

Posedion is a pretty good one to get ult/leg, but ive never been there my self, but I know people achive it so, And trident is crazy at Tokens, and I mean crazy, the thing is litturally sniffing crack while looking for those tokens, tho I have a question because when I bilge manually, I do it a very fast phase, and it tends to go down at blue pump, and when Its automatic its like it wont even go down there, is that because of the phase is syncronized or something?

Do they have some kind of software that can detect the auto or are you banned because of extended use/being suspicious?

Administrator

We don't talk about that, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    We don't talk about that, sorry.
    Oh I see how that could cause issues haha, thanks everyone by the way! Learned a lot