Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: To anybody considering buying bots.

To anybody considering buying bots.

Id say be very wary of any bots you buy, as if you look at any of the old bots they'll make them terrible to use, then give you a coupon so you can buy the same bot you originally bought.
    Example:
    Knock on Wood - Wood for Thought.

Instead of updating the carp bot they already have, they scrap it and create a new one.

So again, be very wary if you do decide to buy a bot.

Banned

Actually, Knock on Wood has a better performance than Wood for Thought, argument invalid

Administrator

I updated KoW a total of 9 times before the manual.

2.0 - an entire bot recode

2.0 got detected and I lost contact with the original coder.

I paid about a grand for a new carp bot. I gave people a coupon for a 50% off purchase.

I'm sorry you aren't happy but there is only so much I can do. Especially when you PM me saying you've used the bought the bot years prior to this.
    Gauge likes this.

If you can no longer support the bot you dont ignore it, you offer people refunds or instore credit. Not fucking coupons.
    I paid for a automatic bot that would last a lifetime. If you cant support that i shouldnt be the one punished.
    Of course i used the bot years prior to this, the bots years old. I used it when i first got it for maybe a week or two to get my carp up, now i can no longer use it even though i bought it for a "lifetime".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    Actually, Knock on Wood has a better performance than Wood for Thought, argument invalid
    Okay, but how is it better for people like me that use a laptop and can barely move their mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by luke1005 View Post
    If you can no longer support the bot you dont ignore it, you offer people refunds or instore credit. Not fucking coupons.
    I paid for a automatic bot that would last a lifetime. If you cant support that i shouldnt be the one punished.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, but how is it better for people like me that use a laptop and can barely move their mouse.
    uhh, you paid for the updates until the bots lifetime is over. not your lifetime big difference.

I paid for an automatic bot that would be consistently updated. Not a automatic bot that would be consistently downgraded.

And face, regarding to your post, thats bad business on your end. If you didnt code it, and do not know how to update how it currently is, you do not charge people for a lifetime purchase, you do subscription fees.

Administrator

I'm sorry you are unhappy however what you are asking is I spend a thousand dollars to make a new automatic bot and then give everyone free money. I can't afford that, it's just not feasible. I gave you compensation if you chose to buy the updated bot. If you don't choose to buy it you've still got access to the manual mode. Also consistently downgraded? for 9 updates it was nothing but upgrades. 2.0 was an entire recode of the bot to make it better and less buggy in every way, FOR FREE.
    Gauge likes this.

So you want them to break the game? by increasing it's performance, and the only way to get uitimate or number one is to have the bot in question, that is horrible design.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about pplover but if you are talking about the bots performance going too high (Im not so sure this is possible), the performance isnt the only thing that can be upgraded.

And face, again thats why you should of done subscription fees not one-time purchases, cus then you screw people like me over who paid for a fully automatic bot that can get excel/incred DR's and now instead i get poor to a maximum of good.

The circumstances are far from not in your control, if you can no longer support that bot you need to offer:
    A). Complete Refunds
    B). In-Store Credit
    C). An option of a different bot.

Giving them a coupon is just forcing them to keep a shitty bot they didnt want to buy or spend more money on another bot they have already paid for.

Administrator

I'm sorry that none of those options are available without me having to break my bank. I made only 20% per sale from that bot. What you are suggesting is I pay an extra 80% I already gave to the coder. The coupon is the best I could do.
    Gauge likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast