Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Friendly little reminder

Friendly little reminder

O hey. You know every couple of months i like reminding the bs team what they owe us.... o yeah BoS? where is it? yup still havent forgotten
    Thank you

I'd like to remind you that they don't owe us a damn thing. We paid for lifetime access to the bot. Not our lifetime, the bot's lifetime. If you want a gunning bot, make it yourself.
    Rage, Omegwavex and Pikachu like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I'd like to remind you that they don't owe us a damn thing. We paid for lifetime access to the bot. Not our lifetime, the bot's lifetime. If you want a gunning bot, make it yourself.
    Didn't they already hand out compensation for that? Anyway, that's actually so cheesy for people who bought it, and if that were the case (which it isn't) I'd have no respect for >:3.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    O hey. You know every couple of months i like reminding the bs team what they owe us.... o yeah BoS? where is it? yup still havent forgotten
    Thank you
    I'm going to go with what Elle wrote because he is quite accurate.

Also, I'll just add in... When you come in demanding compensation (Which is not your right), don't sound like a twat; it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Didn't they already hand out compensation for that? Anyway, that's actually so cheesy for people who bought it, and if that were the case (which it isn't) I'd have no respect for >:3.
    No, we haven't given any compensation. Face has posted a couple of times that there maybe some sort of compensation in the future, however we're not having much luck with detections/securityguyhavingshitinternetetc. so it's coming a lot slower than what we expected.
    Panda likes this.

Whatta douchebag. They don't owe you shit.

Would it be nice to have some compensation for something I spent money on? Yes, it would. But, some things take time, and we will be getting something awesome for compensation knowing Face.

u know what? they dont owe u shit! and well thats that. they work hard keeping not only this site up for us, but the bots as well, for very little compensation, give it a damn rest. and as i do recall i was compensated although feel free to correct me if im wrong, but my vip was extended for a couple months. cant quite remember when this was or how long, but i definitely remember asking about it, i think it was face i asked. but hell im old and suffer from that disease CRS. at any rate dont be a douche bag like he said.

<3333

Be thankful for what we do have, personally i think its awesome. I got the whole enchilada and for only $15 a month! wowsa! i think thats a hella deal

<33333
    Last edited by beautie; 09-13-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: adding
    fingerproof509 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'm going to go with what Elle wrote because he is quite accurate.

Also, I'll just add in... When you come in demanding compensation (Which is not your right), don't sound like a twat; it doesn't help.

No, we haven't given any compensation. Face has posted a couple of times that there maybe some sort of compensation in the future, however we're not having much luck with detections/securityguyhavingshitinternetetc. so it's coming a lot slower than what we expected.
    o excuse me? ldid i ask for compensation? no. did i request compensation? no. i requested what is owed. Why dont u give me the bot. even if it gets me banned. O right.....you discontinued it.... Yup. not my fault. still my property. or the rights to use it. So...yup. Every damn time people have to rage at me. I dont want my money back. Some discount on a bot would be nice. But fair is fair. i want something in return for what i spent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    Whatta douchebag. They don't owe you shit.
    o yes they do. At the very minimum they owe me what i paid for. im sick of your shit. Its something i spent money on. its an item. a right. i was promised a life time bot. do i need to pull out a penal code. like seriously? I have the right to use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beautie View Post
    u know what? they dont owe u shit! and well thats that. they work hard keeping not only this site up for us, but the bots as well, for very little compensation, give it a damn rest. and as i do recall i was compensated although feel free to correct me if im wrong, but my vip was extended for a couple months. cant quite remember when this was or how long, but i definitely remember asking about it, i think it was face i asked. but hell im old and suffer from that disease CRS. at any rate dont be a douche bag like he said.

<3333

Be thankful for what we do have, personally i think its awesome. I got the whole enchilada and for only $15 a month! wowsa! i think thats a hella deal

<33333
    Again im sick. Yes they do. im gonna be thankful. when i get what i paid for. This isnt a be happy u lost money cause u still have bots. Im serious. This is why we have a fucked up economy. Because of people like you saying be thankful for what you have. fuck that shit. I want what i paid for. Thats the enchilada. Not the taco because its also not sold out. Fuck me man. wheres your economic perspective

- - - Updated - - -

read: http://bot-supply.com/forum/suggestions/4420-suggestion-discount-bos-owners.html this is where i said what could theoretically happen
    fingerproof509 and Meth like this.

#Return

You paid for access to the bot, not the bot itself; otherwise you would've paid a lot more than $30 or whatever you paid for it. Hence you don't own the rights to have it.

You bought access to the bot for the bot's lifetime and unfortunately that has come to an end.

This is great. You're tired of my shit, even though I've posted here once and never talked to you before? That's awesome! I couldn't care less about you or your garbage posts. You're fighting a battle that cannot be won. The way you're looking at it is that you paid for a lifetime bot..Puzzle Pirates wont last another 5-10 years. How the fuck do you expect a lifetime bot? If I was face, I would drop the thought of compensation for you right now, since you're being a little shit about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast