Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Forage Bot...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    pmawson is offline

    Posts
    5

    Question Forage Bot...

    Hello,

    Does anyone know if there is a forage bot available at all? And if so where could I find it?

    Or is anyone willing to look at making one?

    Regards

    Paul.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    There are no public forage bots. If there was that would be cool.

  3. #3
    Sobos homie 4 lyfe
    KittenCollector is offline

    Posts
    173
    Easiest puzzle in the game, i'd hope Alchem would get a bot before forage T.T

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Fox787 is offline

    Posts
    26
    im still looking into creating a Forage bot, the only problem is thiing like anti-bans and mouse movement, il continue working on things and see how it goes
    crosq likes this.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox787 View Post
    im still looking into creating a Forage bot, the only problem is thiing like anti-bans and mouse movement, il continue working on things and see how it goes
    Hit me up if you want a tester ;P

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Meth is offline

    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox787 View Post
    im still looking into creating a Forage bot, the only problem is thiing like anti-bans and mouse movement, il continue working on things and see how it goes
    Linear mouse movement is easy... Figure out an algorithm and ill help you with the rest lol

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Fox787 is offline

    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobsharkey View Post
    Linear mouse movement is easy... Figure out an algorithm and ill help you with the rest lol
    Undetected linear mouse movement though o.0

    ill have a look anyway

  8. #8
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    If you come up with an effective algorithm to clear shit I can help you with the rest.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    If you come up with an effective algorithm to clear shit I can help you with the rest.
    So professional sounding<3

    @Rage but you don't know how to forage...
    new life, who this

  10. #10
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    So professional sounding<3

    @Rage but you don't know how to forage...
    Hey now xD I know how to forage but I didn't say I was good :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •