Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aeolus

Aeolus

Hey guys,

Aeolus is not opening. Whenever I double-click on it it just does nothing. I've tried multiple things to make it work but nothing helped.
    Any suggestions?

Banned

Have other bots worked? Try downloading .net framework4 I believe if you don't already have it

If I did not have .NET 4.0 I would not even have been able to open the bot client. The bilge bot on my other bot-supply account works, so I do not know what the issue with this one is. It is available in my bot list, but when I double click it, it will not open. Have tried to open it a thousand times with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Speaking from experience, it only had that problem when I hadn't installed all of the prerequisites. Is it a new install? Did it work before?

It worked before. I had to reinstall my windows though, as I accidently corrupted my harddrive because of a stupid mistake. I wonder which prerequisites I miss, as poseidon and KoW both work.

Administrator

Have you installed Java?

I have Face, otherwise I wouldn't be able to use Poseidon, I suppose. xD
    I do have an idea what might fix it though, which I will try after college. ^-^

Ok, so I have tried installing some updates, it didn't work.
    I have reinstalled Java SE and JDK, neither of them worked.
    Tried opening Poseidon and KoW on another account, both worked.
    Tried opening Aeolus, didn't work.

Could anyone help me, perhaps switch the bot to another account to see if that works?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Speaking from experience, it only had that problem when I hadn't installed all of the prerequisites. Is it a new install? Did it work before?
    It has nothing to do with .NET and java. If you can open poisdon (like i can in my case) there's no reason it shouldnt open. Im having the same issue.

I also have latest java and .NET. A solution for this would be cool... otherwise bot is useless to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Sublime is there any difference in OS from what you used before? What virtualization software are you using.
    Last edited by Meth; 09-12-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Anyone. anyone at all

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast