Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dwm

Dreaming in Sprinkles not working

Hello, so I am trying to run Dreaming in Sprinkles, but recently I have been getting an null reference exception every time i try to run it. It didn't do this a while back, and I cannot think of anything that could have caused this to happen. Also, all of the other bots that I own work perfectly fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a screenshot of what the error says: http://puu.sh/4mAu3/a0ab812a19.png Thank you very much.

dwm

Anyone...?
    Am I not posting this in the right section or something?

dwm

Bump

Administrator

I'll send this to sticky. This seems to be his department.

this appeared for me once but i deleted the whole Supply create folder and re-downloaded everything and it worked after that

I just purchased DiS and am getting the same message. I tried what xerio has suggested and it still pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by wcain14 View Post
    I just purchased DiS and am getting the same message. I tried what xerio has suggested and it still pops up.
    sorry it couldn't help if i get it again ill try find another solution for u

today i had the same KIND of issue... but it was just my pc clock wasnt synch with internet clock (was 1 year late XD) it may be that

The clock was actually wrong on my computer, but it's still showing the same message after it's been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by wcain14 View Post
    The clock was actually wrong on my computer, but it's still showing the same message after it's been changed.
    some Computer clocks are Manual actually set it to Auto syncing and it might fix it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast