Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Bot-Supply Exclusive] Premium Puzzle Pirates bot: Cards on Fire

Administrator

What do you mean you don't know how to use it?
    What kind of issue are you having?

Really nice bot, both the poker and the card counter work great. I haven't found one problem yet. +1 ;D

Banned

This is a great calculator, literally is INSTANT. I love having V.I.P<3, Best decision I made in a long time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cyparanomos View Post
    i buy this bot just now and i don't know how to used it could you plz help me?
    Have the bubble filled for what game your want. Go into the game, and the calculator should do the rest.
    Skype - wastedbro

4 days and no video?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Have the bubble filled for what game your want. Go into the game, and the calculator should do the rest.
    You do have to click start/stop/reset, sorry to say, I hope your fingers don't cry out in pain from all the work.
    Sathion likes this.

Works really well, thanks! :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oCortex View Post

Works really well, thanks! :3
    Some of you may be confused by these numbers and I'd like to take the chance to explain something.
    Yes, he had triples, yet the bot showed 57% ish instead of 100%.
    This is because he had 1 J in his hand and two on the table, which doesn't count as trips when you are doing math.
    Triples is only when you have pockets and hit a third on the table.
    Same goes for all the other calculations, the odds shown are always using both of your cards.
    When you think about it since someone else could have the same triples but a higher kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoma View Post
    Some of you may be confused by these numbers and I'd like to take the chance to explain something.
    Yes, he had triples, yet the bot showed 57% ish instead of 100%.
    This is because he had 1 J in his hand and two on the table, which doesn't count as trips when you are doing math.
    Triples is only when you have pockets and hit a third on the table.
    Same goes for all the other calculations, the odds shown are always using both of your cards.
    When you think about it since someone else could have the same triples but a higher kicker.
    Yeap, I just wanted to upload a quick screenshot for those to see what it looked like. The card counter is also really good too. I've only managed to use it by watching tables but should come to a huge advantage. :3

Also, where did you learn to code, and what languages?

Banned

I'm mainly a web developer but I started learning C# in December so that I could make Rumble Aid.
    After that was grabbie (still unreleased), and then this multipack thing, COF.
    So honestly all my programming knowledge is in web interfacing but I do dabble in a little of everything.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast