Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aeolus

Aeolus

What setting do I use for Aeolus?
    I have it on default, 2/25 and it has been getting the worst DR's ever...

Thanks in advance.

Banned

Default settinge patient

so in other words you mean just keep playing rage??? because its done reaaaaaally bad for me... also got me planked earlier :L
    it has worked good and has worked bad mostly bad, here and there it got me exc.... i had it on auto for about 40 seconds it got me the incred award then i stopped the auto since then its pretty much just bad, it skips pieces over and over again making the rigs shake off then sets up like a clearance of 3 when clearly i could have done better by looking at where its going, sometimes its like it sets up something good then just goes past it?!

Banned

Remember there is a risk of being banned from botting. I hear automatic is better than manual mode. Maybe the boards you are getting are just really bad.

The boards aren't bad. In manual mode it even skips 3 loops in a row.. I have no idea what the problem is but I see someone else has the same problem so it might become an issue.

Banned

Use 2/61.

I keep seeing people complaining about manual mode and I have only used that since they had auto down and managed to maintain Leg. Maybe you are doing it backwards? I seriously almost always incred or Ex with it. Also I fine that once u clear, dont use the next set up, wait for the new pieces to come up THEN move it again. Maybe that will be helpful :P

I am waiting for the new pieces to come up, yes. I suppose the way of doing it is getting the from the red to the green.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I am waiting for the new pieces to come up, yes. I suppose the way of doing it is getting the from the red to the green.
    Yup that's how I do it and rarely even see a good. I mean the first 1 or 2 DRs while its warming up can be a little rough but from there its fine. I even rig my way out of CI maps and get Ex. so I have no idea why some people are having issues and I am not :/ It's obviously not perfect. If you are too slow about it or u keep going off the screen for skype or whatever it does have a negative reaction, but other than that..works fine for me. Hope you get it sorted

it sucks they've removed the option for depth 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast