Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dis is it still running

is it still up and running cause im kinda wanting to buy and also is it worth ti!!

Distillery? I'm pretty sure it was taken down due to detection issues.

Dis as in Dreaming in sprinkles and yes it is up and going its incredible i tell ya!

I have the free version "given out during release to vip members" but it aint even close to as good as the real one and I have Legendary

Yes, I own it. It's pretty sweet (I know they say its not meant for pvp) but it does play at around a GM level against players. With a saber it generally doesnt have a problem beating reknowned and under. At GM+ it's a bit of luck.

It got me from able to grandmaster. Playing the right people I'm sure you could get to legendary possibly ult

Quote Originally Posted by ThorloX View Post
    Dis as in Dreaming in sprinkles and yes it is up and going its incredible i tell ya!

I have the free version "given out during release to vip members" but it aint even close to as good as the real one and I have Legendary
    Ohhh I didn't even realise. But although I don't own DiS, my friend does and he holds around Renowned/Grand-Master.

I would recommend Scimitar but falch is also good, but the bot is generally a sprinkler wich is great.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by ThorloX View Post

I imagine you have the real version, because the free one (regardless of VIP or not) was taken down to my knowledge and not put back up.

On the other hand, of you do have it, we may have to see how you still have it as that's a potential security breach :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I imagine you have the real version, because the free one (regardless of VIP or not) was taken down to my knowledge and not put back up.

On the other hand, of you do have it, we may have to see how you still have it as that's a potential security breach :-)
    i was wondering this..

edit: especially as free was only meant to get master max

#Return

Take a picture of the GUI and that'll tell us.

really :O I can't recall buying it :[ I might have tho, but im not sertend. cuz I had it when I didnt have vip so im like really unsure, is there a way you can see my last transactions made by me ? ill send u a pm about the paypal account:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast