Old Bot Purchase

I bought the gunning bot long time ago when it was released from Face and I had it until I had one month of VIP so I had access to all bots but when it was over I lost the access to my gunning bot so currently I have no bots purchased on my bot list :/

Also the gunning got banned so I don't know if I should get a replacement for the bot or payback or what?

gunning bot is no longer available due to ban risks i believe, so wont be available untill its been fixed. (if ever) im sure if they do release it again you will get it back. ur VIP running out probably forced ur bot list to update

no I totally understand all that I mean I will just sit and wait until it is back up? or should I get a replacement for another bot or my money back or wait?

because obviously just waiting aint a valid thing for a product you paid for but no longer available

unfortunately if you have owned the bot for over 72 hours (Which clearly you have) you do not have access to getting a refund. (kinda sucks but oh well) Hopefully, a new one will arrive and past BOS owners will at least get a discount.

When you pay for a bot, you're paying for the lifetime of the bot, not your lifetime. :P As Carling said you can get a refund if you have owned it for less than 72 hours, but i'm pretty sure thats the only way.

I think it is not a correct way to analyze it because you simply "bought" the product so it cant be "taken-away" by anyways and if it is something out of hand I think you should be "compensated". that's ABC CRM mate

Administrator

Well currently my priority is getting the bots back up, gunning compensation is part of that. What it will be and when it will be are both things that I'm not certain of yet.

:/ so for now I will just sit botless.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasaksooka View Post
    :/ so for now I will just sit botless.

thank you.
    buy the working ones? they aren't exactly expensive