Thread: Trident Bilge

Trident Bilge

Hey everyone - I've just recently purchased this bot and have a few questions which I hope you guys can answer

Firstly, What's the ban rates like and is it worthwhile risking it on my main account?

Also, Can I use it without it using my mouse as I like to watch youtube videos etc even though I'm at the laptop and if so, Can I run more than one so I can earn double the PoE on an SmH

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Im Jamie View Post
    Hey everyone - I've just recently purchased this bot and have a few questions which I hope you guys can answer

Firstly, What's the ban rates like and is it worthwhile risking it on my main account?

Also, Can I use it without it using my mouse as I like to watch youtube videos etc even though I'm at the laptop and if so, Can I run more than one so I can earn double the PoE on an SmH

Thanks!

no one is ever sure of the ban rates but we are all pretty sure its undetected at the moment so as long as you watch it bilge and maybe participate in the conversation at breaks its all goood.

The only way you can use it is if you create a virtual machine, theres a few guides around this forums about how to do so but its basically a "virtual" computer inside your computer which you can run the bot on and then use your computer for normal needs, these virtual machines are useful if you get banned as it wont affect your main computer, this is the main reason why most of us on this forum use them.. but the no mouse thing is handy too.
    And you can make multiple VMs, so however many you make is the amount of bots you can run but most people can run like 3 max as it takes up alot of processor etc.

Hope this helped,
    Carling

Thanks a lot man I tried to setup a Virtual Disk but the problem is I don't have a Microsoft Disk, It came Pre-Installed when I got my laptop and I only have the serial key

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Im Jamie View Post
    Thanks a lot man I tried to setup a Virtual Disk but the problem is I don't have a Microsoft Disk, It came Pre-Installed when I got my laptop and I only have the serial key
    I'm sure if you can ask Carling where he got his he would be able to help

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    I'm sure if you can ask Carling where he got his he would be able to help
    I'm hoping he'll reply on this thread

@Carling - I have the Serial Key but no disk, What did you do? :0 Should I download the ISO onto a Memory Stick or?