Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Regarding manual mode

Banned

Regarding manual mode

I think you guys should enable the automatic mode for the bots, and use the "Use at your own risk policy". I dont mind the fact I'd get banned, its going to happen anyways. I don't know much details on whats been going on lately but I'd take a banning for all automatic bots :P

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    I think you guys should enable the automatic mode for the bots, and use the "Use at your own risk policy". I dont mind the fact I'd get banned, its going to happen anyways. I don't know much details on whats been going on lately but I'd take a banning for all automatic bots :P
    It's not just you we are worried about though, not everyone takes a ban lightly, and not everyone reads warnings and we still cop the blame.

We're not going to release autos until we fix them.
    Panda, Scooter and Sergius0 like this.

Banned

Like I said, I don't know whats wrong with em, or whats been going on, I've just showed up now. But from a customer point-of-view, I was disappointed for the first time when I bought VIP. Any ETA's on fix time? :/

"We dont do ETAs" -every botsupply staff member ever

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    "We dont do ETAs" -every botsupply staff member ever
    ETA's are important, especially for a company. I know tons of companies who made ETA's, didn't meet them, and ultimately fell. I'm sure the reason they don't want ETA's is for that reason, the fact that if they don't meet them, users here will be mad. Which is completely understandable. I've always remembered Bot-Supply to be rather quick. How longs the bots manual been off?

Banned

Couple weeks I reckon.