Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moden

Thread: Question about bots?

Question about bots?

How come you can get banned if you do a auto bot but not manual bot? Dont they both do the same thing?

Search the definition for "Automatic" and "Manual".
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I know what both are one you dont do the other you do ... But if I sit and watch the bot on automatic is there still a higher chance of getting banned then doing it manually?

Administrator

Yes, that is correct.

Thats what im confused about, how is that possible if you mind explaining.

Banned

Dillon, automatic is set to go a certain speed, doesn't mess up, ect. At manual, it shows you what the most effective move would be, your moving at your own speed, and calculates slower cause your moving slower. If you need anymore explaining, Fell free to pm or Skype xp Id try my best to help ya out
    Dillon likes this.

Haha no that makes perfect sense , Thanks

that is part of it, but the other part it, in auto, the bot is clicking and moving the mose for you, where as in auto, the bout is just using imagin, its not actually doing anything in the puzzle, if im not mistaken no one has ever been ban from using manual, because its not affecting the puzzle, or doing it for you, its just suggesting to you what to do next, where as in auto, it is literitely doing everything, and then thats where the mouse speed and whatnot comes in and gets you banned.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    that is part of it, but the other part it, in auto, the bot is clicking and moving the mose for you, where as in auto, the bout is just using imagin, its not actually doing anything in the puzzle, if im not mistaken no one has ever been ban from using manual, because its not affecting the puzzle, or doing it for you, its just suggesting to you what to do next, where as in auto, it is literitely doing everything, and then thats where the mouse speed and whatnot comes in and gets you banned.
    Indeed this is so.