Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any Free PoE Bots?

Any Free PoE Bots?

Are there any good free bots that are useful for farming PoE? I've been searching all over the place for a bilge bot that I could leave bilging on the navy but I can't find one.

Bilging for the navy would make very, very little. Basically no. Buy one.

yeah the navy is worthless. try leaving them on SMHs

Banned

Blockades are good.

Free bots are great for the main purpose that they are "Free" but however these bots put your account under severe risk as several people have access to using them and will do so. Free bots rarely ever get updated and usually are very simply to reveal with the algorithm that it has in place. I would highly recommend saving up for a bot such as "Poseidon" or "Trident" if you were looking at the Bilge aspect of Y!PP as these provide a manual mode which is basically undetectable and you know that care will be taken of you with updates being implemented when necessary. From personal experience I have had no issue and would highly vouch for the bot/service that is provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    yeah the navy is worthless. try leaving them on SMHs
    Would the official dreaming in sprinkles bot work for SMHs? Like can I just turn it on and leave it going all day and gather poe?

That would be a bad idea. Afking bot is a good way to get banned.
    Face likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deathslayer View Post
    That would be a bad idea. Afking bot is a good way to get banned.
    So then any tips on how to make poe via botting?

By all means smh, but don't leave the bot unattended for more than a few moments. Only things I go away for are toilet food etc. You can use auto but I prefer manual because it's far less likely to be banned.

The most important part really is that you don't leave it afk botting. PP botting isnt like RS botting.

You could also run multiple bots on VM's. Here's a guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/guides/1...ete-guide.html
    You could run DiS + an auto bot on a citadel run.
    However you'd still need to monitor them to make sure you don't get banned. Enable sounds on the VM's so you know what is going on, and you'll have to restation manually after any frays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast