Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Banned for Botting (Trident)

Banned for Botting (Trident)

just got banned for using trident bilge. I have aelous and inferno but obviously haven't used them in a couple weeks because they were taken away from us.

Me too. I just use it on Manual now.

Banned

I think all bots should be taken down until they are completely undetectable.. But people will nerd rage no matter what
    Pikachu likes this.

The only bot I have is SoS.. I never get banned and yet it is taken down...

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

They're detecting people later, which is making it harder to pin point which bot is detectable and which one is not. I hadn't used a bot for weeks then got hit with botting its weird this time around.
    Panda likes this.

Run

They must be watching the game now. DiS is probably not detected due to it looking and representing exactly what you see skillful sword fighters do, and manual is probably still safe, but I wonder if they have your product and are running it side by side to a mirror of your client, meaning that it would be able to detect the same movements as what the bots do, coupled with the fact that it is using the same mechanics. Food for thought, and I'm speaking out of my ass, but it is just a thought. Maybe they are saving games onto a video file (hence the lag, lol) that score a high incred for a specific puzzle.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Same as me, I got banned over a month ago for botting, then again on my second account for botting 3 weeks later even tho i hadn't botted in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    They must be watching the game now. DiS is probably not detected due to it looking and representing exactly what you see skillful sword fighters do, and manual is probably still safe, but I wonder if they have your product and are running it side by side to a mirror of your client, meaning that it would be able to detect the same movements as what the bots do, coupled with the fact that it is using the same mechanics. Food for thought, and I'm speaking out of my ass, but it is just a thought. Maybe they are saving games onto a video file (hence the lag, lol) that score a high incred for a specific puzzle.
    Not entirely sure what SFers you know but any of them will tell you DiS does not replicate a skilled SFer at all. In fact just the opposite. Even though I maintain Leg with it, not a day goes by that I dont have at least 3 people tell me I SF like a nub and I shouldn't be on the tables. Skilled Sfers generally strike and/or Insta..not sprinkle.
    Pikachu likes this.

Banned

Mate when you click on Auto mode there messege appers to you can you read the messege before you click on ok

A friend of mine was using the free bilge bot, and had not used it for 2 weeks but was banned today. So they are not banning on the spot they must be looking into it a bit more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast