Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: MAA Bot

Banned

MAA Bot

I've started work on an MAA Bot which will hopefully when full complete be able to handle the task of being an MAA. Obviously there are going to be issues but as times goes on I hope to improve this tool/bot (whatever you want to call it).

I have a little video to give you guys a little preview of what is going on. If you look on the program you will notice the text will change. This is for testing purposes but it shows that the bot is detecting stuff. As you can see it currently detects the number of goons that are battle ready on the ship. I just started this today but I hope it will turn into something big . It is on a non stop loop but it will stop for a few seconds displaying the number of goons that it has detected. I haven't got round to telling it what to do after that stage yet.

Enjoy

I noticed the mouse warping. You'll want to fix that before you release it.

Banned

Mouse warping? What do you mean

Its notions mouse movement which is detected but i'm not sure if Puzzle Pirates detect outside the puzzles. I've never been banned using his mouse movement when testing. If it did go for release I would most likely get in contact with face to sort some kind of deal out and get him to implement his own mouse movement for the safety of the community but currently i'm just working it getting something workable.

P.S. If anyone if running a SMH, HS on Meridian or Emerald and is willing to give me an MAA order it would speed up the process a lot faster. PM me
    Last edited by creator; 07-27-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Banned

Update. I know this isn't the best example because the setting is already on 0 but I tested it when we did have goons and the battle ready number will change to the amount of goons you have.

enjoy

Casualty of War

Okay, So I came up with a few things you might want to think about (If you haven't already)

HS frays are the easiest
    Cit run frays are easy
    Lanty frigs suck.

Therefore, would it be able to drag more or less dependent on what SMH it was on?
    If you can address that then great!

Another thing I wanted to add, How many people are actually that lazy that they'll use an MAA bot rather than doing it themselves? Not that difficult at all.
    Just my personal view,
    Good luck on getting it working well though!

Its definitely not a hugely marketable bot, since a very small number of people ever MAA.

Banned

Well currently its more for personal use. I dont expect their to be a high demand but there is sure a lot of poe to made if you can build up an MAA reputation. Currently it doesn't even do anything so before we start getting into complicated stuff about different settings, I need to be able to control the amount of people selected efficiently. The more time I spent on it the more it will develop.

Explanation on why the user was banned? O.O Just curious.
    Panda and primavear22 like this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I wonder the same thing.

If you nav a smh, open a vm and make you alt maa and run the bot. Saves paying someone to maa and you get a few extra chests.
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast