Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Confused

I'm confused,

Wanted to know the truth, are the auto or manual that is giving ban? I am afraid to use bot on bilge or other in manual and be banned

Ced

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Brizon View Post
    I'm confused,

Wanted to know the truth, are the auto or manual that is giving ban? I am afraid to use bot on bilge or other in manual and be banned
    I believe it is the Auto mode as bots don't use injection methods anymore. But then again i know nothing of coding so i might be wrong.

yea, if you think about it, manual is just painting over the screen; it does nothing to actually control you just help you therefore it really shouldn't raise suspicion unless someone reports you

Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    I believe it is the Auto mode as bots don't use injection methods anymore. But then again i know nothing of coding so i might be wrong.
    I also believe it is the automatic,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dimilo View Post
    yea, if you think about it, manual is just painting over the screen; it does nothing to actually control you just help you therefore it really shouldn't raise suspicion unless someone reports you
    The manual mode in my opinion would be a way to help you Understand the puzzle and improve your gameplay...

The automatic mode is for lazy people who do not want to learn how to play the puzzle, let's ask to open a poll to see if leaves the automatic mode or not. avoid bans

sorry english.

Run

From what I have heard... From what I have heard... From what I have 'HEARD', people are getting banned when all they have used is manual mode. Will this deter me from using manual? No- well, maybe, but until I hear more of it then no. It is possible, seeing as though you agreed to it in the Terms of Service,

''You should know that acceptance of the Terms of Service for Puzzle Pirates is required for all players logging on to the game. As such, all players of Puzzle Pirates should expect to abide by the terms explained below.''

So yes, you agreed to the Terms of Service,

was that OOO could scan, presumably your desktop, for anything along the lines of misuse of content or third party tools. For a full list of the Terms of Service, click here:
    Puzzle Pirates: Three Rings Terms of Service

Now I could be wrong, but that very well may mean that it IS Possible to detect if you are using any unapproved 3rd party tools or modifications without you even using them. I'm sure there are other ways to detect such things, but I know for a fact that nothing is ever 100% safe.

This is my interpretation of such things, and that being said, this may not be true. I am not liable for anything that happens in response to this, nor will I take any blames for banned accounts. The only person to blame for banned accounts is either yourself or an OM on a Monday.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    From what I have heard... From what I have heard... From what I have 'HEARD', people are getting banned when all they have used is manual mode. Will this deter me from using manual? No- well, maybe, but until I hear more of it then no. It is possible, seeing as though you agreed to it in the Terms of Service,

''You should know that acceptance of the Terms of Service for Puzzle Pirates is required for all players logging on to the game. As such, all players of Puzzle Pirates should expect to abide by the terms explained below.''

So yes, you agreed to the Terms of Service,

was that OOO could scan, presumably your desktop, for anything along the lines of misuse of content or third party tools. For a full list of the Terms of Service, click here:
    Puzzle Pirates: Three Rings Terms of Service

Now I could be wrong, but that very well may mean that it IS Possible to detect if you are using any unapproved 3rd party tools or modifications without you even using them. I'm sure there are other ways to detect such things, but I know for a fact that nothing is ever 100% safe.

This is my interpretation of such things, and that being said, this may not be true. I am not liable for anything that happens in response to this, nor will I take any blames for banned accounts. The only person to blame for banned accounts is either yourself or an OM on a Monday.

interesting,

So will it be the end of the bots? O: that is the question

interesting,

That part of the terms has been there since forever so possibly not :P

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    That part of the terms has been there since forever so possibly not :P
    Let's wait for Word of adm

Banned

interesting,

No.
    Just to clear things up. Manual mode is safe as it is you that is controlling your mouse ect, manual is just a guide of where to place pieces, swap pieces ect ect. Automatic is where the problem lies at the moment but we are trying our best to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    No.
    Just to clear things up. Manual mode is safe as it is you that is controlling your mouse ect, manual is just a guide of where to place pieces, swap pieces ect ect. Automatic is where the problem lies at the moment but we are trying our best to sort this out.
    Thanks tequila

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast