Thread: rig bot

rig bot

get banned because of that rig bot it doesnt work after every cit so i stop and start every time and then get banned
    damn it

Ced

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
    get banned because of that rig bot it doesnt work after every cit so i stop and start every time and then get banned
    damn it
    If your talking about re stationning of course none of the bot re-station so it is your own fault, you must always keep an eye on your bots.

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
    damn it
    Well tbh thats why i am always keeping an eye on my bots..
    Its the same with Tritend( sorry if spelled wrong) Bilge bot

Its stuck sometimes.
    Well maybe its good that it is stuck sometimes because of that i think im more active with talking and in that way i lower my rate to get banned.
    and in cit runs u shouldn't afk ... Evryone hate Straightliners if u do ... but then u get reported easly....

Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    If your talking about re stationning of course none of the bot re-station so it is your own fault, you must always keep an eye on your bots.
    nah not re-stationing rig bot is stuck ı stop the rig bot not auto stationer

Ex-Staff Member

Ahoy mate,

We're going to need a bit more information. Did you straight-line in the citadels? Were you monitoring the bot at all times? Did anyone try and talk to you and you didn't reply and finally was the rigging bot the only bot you have used or have there been others?

Thank ye in advance!

ım see all thing ı watch film and watch that pp while botting never be str8liner nobody try to speak with me ım sure about that because ım looking all chat conservation in the break today ım only use rigging bot in cit sf use DİS only these are

Ex-Staff Member

Great, what bots have you used in the last couple of weeks?

this pirate has new ım just used DİS, RİG, WTF, card on fire, TH,