Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Any automated bilge bot that can get incredible duty reports and Ult and free?

I don't want to spend $15 or $20 on Poseidon or Trident bilge bots, So is there any that wont get be banned and is good? I am currently using Float the boat but that is not the best because its max is at excellent and GM

I need 1 incredible only and Ult ty for reading this.

most likely but are pretty much 100% ban guaranteed on them if u find them

Its free to make your own. Mine chains incredibles together like they are the only duty report, and gets ult.

Nice try.

Steps to make a bot:
    1.) Be good at a language that supports .Net (mouse movement and screen scraping)
    2.) Know some .Net
    3.) Put in the time.

Quote Originally Posted by trickshot17 View Post
    Nice try.

Steps to make a bot:
    1.) Be good at a language that supports .Net (mouse movement and screen scraping)
    2.) Know some .Net
    3.) Put in the time.
    and since he has no idea what hes doing he will get a bannable bot maybe :P as it would be his first time

you will be using it if u ever ran a single bot and some of Microsofts packages... along with a few other things

Ced

Sorry man, people don't work for free either buy the bots or make it yourself as mentionned

or ask somebody 2 get u Incredible and Ultimate at a price and never touch it again lol

VIP Member

The posts by everyone on this topic are of no help to him at all, he clearly has no programming experience, and I have many doubts of your own.
    No, there are no FREE bots which "won't get be banned", technically, neither are there any paid bots which won't get banned.

It is ASSUMED that free bots get banned easier, but as to whether this is true is not known for sure, there are more variables to account for than whether it is free or not; however, with saying that, a developer is more likely to put more effort in "anti-ban" methods, for a paid bot than a free bot. Making money is the motivation for the developers these days.

There's several reasons a free bot would get detected sooner. They can be more widely used, as well as the fact that a game developer can grab it and with enough time, figure out what makes it tick + what you mentioned: there is little incentive to develop/update free bots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast