Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Face

Thread: Bots! Bots Everywhere!

Administrator

Bots! Bots Everywhere!

Okay so we have 3 bots with news on them.

Spools of Silk:
    Buffed it's performance. Should easily get Legendary now.
    Also fixed an error where it would not launch on windowsXP.
    SoS should work on any resolution, including fullscreen.

Wood For Thought:
    Mouse movement bugs have been (hopefully) fixed.
    Added a feature where if you click off the screen and come back on it will be able to continue carping and not let pieces fall off and place pieces erratically.

Sugar and Spice:
    Auto mode was brought back. However This has caused a drop in performance. We have adjusted the feature list accordingly.
    Manual mode on it is actually pretty baller and looks awesome. If you like manual mode you will be a fan of this. However you WILL have to play this one fast.

If you guys find any more bugs please do post them here.
    Last edited by Face; 07-21-2013 at 02:31 PM.

*SOMETIMES = NOT ALWAYS* The SoS says 'Found solution - building' but not moving at all. Just a small bug I guess. Not really big matter. Thanks for the buff.

When trying to fun SoS I constantly get "YPP window is not active" whenever I try to run it...
    Edit: It only happens sometimes however can be fixed by re-opening the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    When trying to fun SoS I constantly get "YPP window is not active" whenever I try to run it...
    Edit: It only happens sometimes however can be fixed by re-opening the bot.
    You need to click on YPP window then it will say either 'Bot is running' or 'Bot is stopped'.

Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post
    You need to click on YPP window then it will say either 'Bot is running' or 'Bot is stopped'.
    That didn't work, it still said PP window not active. However it's not a problem as it was fixed by reopening the bot!

Bot Coder

Just want to clarify about Spools of Silk: It will not do anything while the PP window is not the active window. By active window I mean the window that is on top of all others and receives the keyboard input you type. Simply clicking on the PP window will make it active. If you have multiple PP windows open, the bot might not detect the PP window you want, so you should only have one PP window open. Closing the detected PP window will automatically cause it to look for another PP window.

Also, when looking for the PP window, the bot searches for windows with window title beginning with "Puzzle Pirates". An unfortunate result of this is that if you have an internet tab open on the Puzzle Pirates website, the bot might mistake the web site for the PP window. If this happens you must either exit the web browser (close ALL tabs) or close the one Puzzle Pirates tab and restart the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaziz View Post
    Also, when looking for the PP window, the bot searches for windows with window title beginning with "Puzzle Pirates". An unfortunate result of this is that if you have an internet tab open on the Puzzle Pirates website, the bot might mistake the web site for the PP window. If this happens you must either exit the web browser (close ALL tabs) or close the one Puzzle Pirates tab and restart the bot.
    I think that might be what I was experiencing... This also applies to bot-supply "Puzzle Pirates Bots" categories I'd imagine?
    Last edited by Prentice; 07-21-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    I think that might be what I was experiencing... This also applies to bot-supply "Puzzle Pirates Bots" categories I'd imagine?
    I was not aware, but yes. I guess that's something I need to fix for the next update

@Emaziz, I've just experienced the bot not moving/clicking too :/

It completed one board perfectly then went onto the next board and did nothing :s I waited until the timer got to at least half way too (Window was active and bot was running).
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

Mousemovement for Wood for thought it still slow, this is on a VM though so not sure if that has anything to do with it