PvP swordfighting Bot?

Will there, be a chance at having one of these or would it be to complicated to make?

DiS works perfectly for it. But it wasn't designed for it so don't expect to win every match.

I have to admit.. I've won some big wagers against legendary/ultimate SF'ers. But that was probably luck
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    DiS works perfectly for it. But it wasn't designed for it so don't expect to win every match.

I have to admit.. I've won some big wagers against legendary/ultimate SF'ers. But that was probably luck
    Going to have to give er a try!

make sure you use A scimitar or skull dagger I always find it does well with them.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    make sure you use A scimitar or skull dagger I always find it does well with them.
    Thank you. The only problem is buying the bot. I dont want to spend 45 and not like it.

VIP Member

Chances are you'll like it, at first I was like this is bad cause I was using manual mode but been leaving it on automatic and my god the amount of bingo's and double triple vegas you can get is so nice in a pvp match but really it all comes down to luck on breaker spawns

As easy as a PvP SFing bot would be, I'm finding that it's incredibly difficult to have one made no matter how much you offer to pay.

VIP Member

DiS is a very love hate relationship if using it for pvp, somtimes i've seen it set up vagas^3 within seconds for an opener, and other times, lets say it'll make you bash your head off a wall, all in all, i've seen it maintain legendary quite easily, a friend of mine even got ult with it ^.^

#Return

Yeah, we won't ever release a bot for the prime purpose of PvP.