Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onebip Payments

Onebip Payments

Hey, I was just wondering if it would be possible for you guys to make it possible to pay for the bots via onebip (So people can pay for bots via their mobile phone)

I'm sure this would open up the bots to a different selection of people. Many thanks

Server Admin

The fees for mobile payment is around 50%, so we'd have to charge twice as much for the bots for that payment type.

Oh Thanks for the quick reply though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    The fees for mobile payment is around 50%, so we'd have to charge twice as much for the bots for that payment type.
    Why not offer mobile payments for VIP? But instead of making it $30 to cover fees, just lower it down a touch?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

If you are able to pay $30 on your mobile phone, you can get a Paypal account and pay half that.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    If you are able to pay $30 on your mobile phone, you can get a Paypal account and pay half that.

Paypal requires a bank account now. Not everyone is willing to link their bank account to a website like that.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Paypal requires a bank account now. Not everyone is willing to link their bank account to a website like that.
    Then they're dumb.

Pain, there are many reasons one would rather use a pay by phone service. I personally have a phone with lots of credit on it, but my bank account is currently empty

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled1120 View Post
    Pain, there are many reasons one would rather use a pay by phone service. I personally have a phone with lots of credit on it, but my bank account is currently empty
    I meant.. That the person is dumb if they aren't willing to link their bank to PayPal... I'm all for Pay by Phone services.

My bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast