Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bildge bot

Bildge bot

Does the bildge bot obtain ult?. quick question

Ex-Staff Member

There are two and they both do.

Poseidon is more likely too tho

There's also a free one lately. It can get GM.

Run

*BIAS BOMB INBOUND*

Poseidon can achieve ultimate and is your best bet for a paid bilge bot with an awesome algorithm. Automatic and undetected.

Trident, on the other hand, is my personal preference as it can get constant excellent and incredible DRs while still being able to get LOADS of tokens.

If you are just trying to get ultimate, Poseidon is your best bet. If you are trying to get a bot that does it all from a gm+ standpoint and tokens, with a custom CI preference slot for CI tokens, mind you, then I would get Trident.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    *BIAS BOMB INBOUND*

Poseidon can achieve ultimate and is your best bet for a paid bilge bot with an awesome algorithm. Automatic and undetected.

Trident, on the other hand, is my personal preference as it can get constant excellent and incredible DRs while still being able to get LOADS of tokens.

If you are just trying to get ultimate, Poseidon is your best bet. If you are trying to get a bot that does it all from a gm+ standpoint and tokens, with a custom CI preference slot for CI tokens, mind you, then I would get Trident.
    Or get both and never have to choose again.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Run

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Or get both and never have to choose again.
    Until you have to choose which one to use because they are both awesome in their own ways
    Keep running,
    -Run

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    Until you have to choose which one to use because they are both awesome in their own ways
    Use Poseidon every time you're doing LP to LP or 1v1 battles.

Use Trident for big battles (Cades, SMH, CI, HS, etc).

I do that as Poseidon will boost your indicator making it easier for tokens to spawn as soon as you enter a SMH for example.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Can I use Trident For Lp-Lp and get incred? Is ther an option to choose from Trident to Poseidon when u buy Trident

Run

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbie123 View Post
    Can I use Trident For Lp-Lp and get incred? Is ther an option to choose from Trident to Poseidon when u buy Trident
    Trident can get increds on Lp-Lp with the right settings for your computer. Trident and Poseidon are two different bots, purchased separate from each other.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast