Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not working?

Not working?

i keep getting an error message every time i open supply crate

Bot Coder

It would be helpful if you could provide some more information. Can you specify the error message, what OS are you using, and have you been able to open supply crate before on that computer?

Note that I won't be able to help you, but Sticky or other competent persons will likely find the information useful.

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbie123 View Post
    i keep getting an error message every time i open supply crate
    I had it once try to re-download it might work ( for me it did )

Administrator

As stated above, if you could post a picture of some sort or explain in any sort of detail what error you are getting that would help immensely.

Or add me on skype (found in my signature) and I can assist from that.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

It says something about window's microsoft framework im on window's 8 and it worked before but i jsut opened it today and didnt open

make sure you have .net framework 3.0 and 4.0 installed

i would also recommend deleting supply-crate files, then installing .netframework, then re-downloading supply-crate

4.0: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

3.0: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

i think you can just install 4.0 and get all the 3.0 stuff but not sure...better safe then sorry i guess.

Administrator

You need 4.5 for windows 8 I do believe
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Ex-Staff Member

By default, Windows 8 should have all the .NET frameworks after 3. It is likely that they are not active though (like they were with my PC.) Try running the installer for the latest version of .NET and it will prompt you to make them active. If not, add Sobo on skype and he will help you as I'm off to bed now.

Actually when i read this i had 2 reopen mine due 2 being on Windows 8 but uhh my Client opens then it closes again doesnt mention anything about framework xD but its doing new tricks lol

nvm fixed it restarted my pc and seemed 2 be fine after it xD
    Last edited by xerio; 07-15-2013 at 05:57 AM.

It says microsoft .net framework is allready apart of my system. After getting rid of supply crate i cant get it back now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast