Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: bot exchange

mrt

bot exchange

since i paid for a gunning bot and there is no sign of me getting my money back or a new one coming out soon. can i exchange it for a bot that i can actually use ?

No. You paid for the lifetime of the bot.. Not your lifetime. You got what was available.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

mrt

Well thats crap. We kinda got scammed there i wish i had the old portable version

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    Well thats crap. We kinda got scammed there i wish i had the old portable version
    I don't know how long you got to use it but most of us had bots we can't use anymore. No one scammed anyone, PP got smarter for a second there. It's kinda the price you pay to bot in the first place , ya know?

it isnt really a scam tbh... i mean if you think of the effort that Face and his team go into 2 put these out and get basically nothing from it we earn more than they do

Ex-Staff Member

In what way were you scammed? Face has always been frank in saying bots don't last forever, you have never been knowingly lied to with the promise that the bot would last forever. Like people have highlighted, you paid for it for it's lifetime. It was out for months and anyone who used it got their moneys worth, in my opinion, it was $15 well spent. And you wouldn't get the old version because you don't own the bot, you own the right to use the bot for the amount of time it stays undetected.
    xerio and Rcking1110 like this.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Oh god.. You just went full retard.. I'm out.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ced

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Oh god.. You just went full retard.. I'm out.

NEVA GO FULL RETARD!

On a side note Lifetime needs to be taken lightly, as mentioned we are talking about the bots lifetime which is not a guaranteed time.

Administrator

Without sounding too passive aggressive I've spent 1,000 dollars on attempts to make gunning bots other than BoS which will serve as a replacement. I'm doing the best I can and I'm sorry it's not fast enough.
    Ezenemy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Without sounding too passive aggressive I've spent 1,000 dollars on attempts to make gunning bots other than BoS which will serve as a replacement. I'm doing the best I can and I'm sorry it's not fast enough.
    Face not to be disrespectful 2 the community but your work is very well appreciated in the hands of us i mean u put all your time and effort into making the scripts work effectively on all the OS (not sure about Lineux but Windows yeah) and u had 2 take them down because of the detection... but the bots that have came back out were well worth the wait sure we lost them all for awhile but its them wanting 2 be good at extra there not ( i do it for Rigs cant do it 2 save myself others i run for poe farming xD) so i think we should all give Face and his team a break i mean look at the work they do and get hardly anything for it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast