Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [Project] Puzzle Pirates Distilling Bot!

Banned

[Project] Puzzle Pirates Distilling Bot!

Yes, it's true. Unknown to all of you (including my friends) for the past 2 months I have been working on this very specific bot to bring out to the public.

Let me give you a little information on the bot.

The Distilling bot is simple, it finds the smartest/most logical moves, and highlights which piece to move where. (Yes it's manual)
    It has over 1,200 combonations of moves stored in it's memory and it was the hardest bot that I have attempted to make.
    Once in-game it will highlight which piece to move in red, then all you have to do is move it to the corresponding area and that's it and bob's your uncle!

Now I'm not saying this bot is flawless, and I am far from professioanl, but yes I have tested it and so far I am able to get renowned due to a couple of flaws, but with a little teaking I think this bot could be a real success. Also a video will be released soon to show you the progress.

May I add that I have have in no way any assist in the making of this bot, and I am not partnerd with anyone (No coders, not BotSupply, nobody) Yet I am open to the idea of having a partner to help me finish off this bot as I am having a very hard time tweaking and perfecting the flaws.

What are the flaws you may ask?
    One of the flaws is that mid-puzzle, the bot may crash, all you have to do is press start again but it is a bit of an inconvinience.
    The second problem is that sometimes it can take a little while to find a pathway for the moves it wants to you make so speed is the issue here.
    Finally some of the pixel detection is a bit dodgy so sometimes it does the wrong move.

Other than that it is a very good little bot which has massive potential.
    Can I get some thoughts from you guys?
    Last edited by Lanich; 07-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Sounds awesome

Ex-Staff Member

Well, congratulations on making a bot, but SaS will be coming out and that has automatic so I'm not sure why you did this. Nevertheless, well done.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rcking1110 View Post
    Sounds awesome
    Thanks, it's taken me quite a while.

I'm thinking of releasing a pre-alpha at a very small price.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Well, congratulations on making a bot, but SaS will be coming out and that has automatic so I'm not sure why you did this. Nevertheless, well done.
    Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I didn't find out it was being released till I was halfway through the project, and I was doing so well I didn't want to stop dead in my tracks.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanich View Post
    Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I didn't find out it was being released till I was halfway through the project, and I was doing so well I didn't want to stop dead in my tracks.
    Yeah that's fair enough.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

May I ask what it is coded in?

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    If it has the same capabilities as SaS (other than the fact that its manual) and its cheaper I dont see why he wouldnt do it :3

Banned

Will you release it in public for free?

Sounds great, when will the video of it be up?

Pretty impressive! Actually I'm coding my very own patching bot too because I found it easy to solve. I'd really like to do a distilling bot too but at first I have to master the puzzle myself.

Keep up the good work. Even if there is a bot (which btw isn't working at the moment!!) it's a pretty nice exercise and you can modify it on your own. Looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast