Thread: 2 screens

2 screens

Hey.
    Is it possible to make the bot's works on the secondary screen and not only on the main screen?
    Started to annoying me that I have to change main screen all the time..

Banned

virtual machines

No, I don't think you can currently allow the bot to work on both screens. However, you can change your main screen to be on a different monitor by doing that yourself on the computer. Or use a VM.

I use VM's But I have them on my main screen and my main pirate on my secondary.

ex. you get shoot in a battle and need to help on the bilge, for Bnav 100% I need the bot and it's shut be fast.. but I have to move the window to my main screen but now I disturber the other bot's running on vm's with the mouse..

It's a problem with the bots. They only look at the primary screen for detecting Puzzle Pirates, and it's probably never going to change.

Use a VM, it'll make your life so much easier.

I use 5 VM's and 9 VPS's my PC cant handel more.... and I need my Bnav account to be lagg free..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godsdog View Post
    I use VM's But I have them on my main screen and my main pirate on my secondary.

ex. you get shoot in a battle and need to help on the bilge, for Bnav 100% I need the bot and it's shut be fast.. but I have to move the window to my main screen but now I disturber the other bot's running on vm's with the mouse..
    disable mouse integration on your VM :P
    and dont use many VMs as your PC cant handle it.
    I suggest getting an i5 or i7 and high RAM capacity PC

I got i5
    And my pc can handle the 5 VM's and 9 VPS's, but I don't think it will keep working well if I set up more.
    I think my set up is fine but if the bot's worked on secondary screen it will be perfect.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just want to let the coders know I will be happy if this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsdog View Post
    I got i5
    And my pc can handle the 5 VM's and 9 VPS's, but I don't think it will keep working well if I set up more.
    On an i5? Christ, you must have overclocked the crap out of it.