Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Banned for botting

Banned for botting

Just got banned for botting for using Aeolus. I have not used anything other than the bot (like stallers or restation or any other bot) and I bot very moderately (maybe around 1-2 hours a day under my supervision- sometimes more if I go on a good cit run). The problem might be that I sent a petition a day ago because my screen kept on freezing during puzzles and I asked them to look into it. Anyways please use Aeolus with caution.

where you talking at all? Ignoring any challenges or requests, or break notices?

I did talk to people, I dismissed challenges from 1 on 1s pretty quickly, and I'm not sure what you mean by break notices. I did straightline once a couple weeks ago.

did you click ok on the YPP notices suggesting you take a break. and your absolutely sure this is exactly how it went down? We gotta know exactly

I usually ignored the break notices and I don't think I am missing any other important detail. I'm not sure if asking the OM's to look into my problem with freezing had anything to do with it but I think thats likely why I go caught.

Quote Originally Posted by rozay View Post
    I usually ignored the break notices and I don't think I am missing any other important detail. I'm not sure if asking the OM's to look into my problem with freezing had anything to do with it but I think thats likely why I go caught.
    In all honesty, I'd have to agree seeing as I have been using Aeolus pretty much every day at least 2 hrs a day for the past 2 months. I always get nervous when I petition because I feel like it draws unnecessary attention to my acct.
    Last edited by Panda; 07-02-2013 at 12:48 AM.

I may be mistaken but im almost certain those notices only serve to alert them of botters

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    In all honesty, I'd have to agree seeing as I have been using Aeolus pretty much every day at least 2 hrs a day for the past 2 months. I always get nervous when I petition because I feel like it draws unnecessary attention to my acct.
    But yeah, i use Aeolus all the time too, and i petition and report bugs often, i have never been banned.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Rcking1110 View Post
    I may be mistaken but im almost certain those notices only serve to alert them of botters

But yeah, i use Aeolus all the time too, and i petition and report bugs often, i have never been banned.
    I don't think I've ever clicked on one of the "go do a handstand messages". I see messages of the sort on a lot of games and it's just to encourage not playing unhealthy amounts

I ignore the notices all the time even when I'm, say, playing poker or spades, or SFing etc...

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    I don't think I've ever clicked on one of the "go do a handstand messages". I see messages of the sort on a lot of games and it's just to encourage not playing unhealthy amounts
    I ignore the notices all the time even when I'm, say, playing poker or spades, or SFing etc...
    I guess i could be wrong, Im always quick to click them. So does everyone think it was the petitions?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast