Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Clearing things up with KoW and Wood For Thought.

Alright, so not a lot of you have been around when bots have been retired. I'll try to answer as much as I can for you.

First off, retirement only means it will stop being sold in the shop. I'm not going to stop trying to get it an automatic mode and I'm also not going to disable it for people who already own it. I will not pursue further performance updates to the bot at all. Also on the matter, a user suggested that KoW 2.0 was given a decreased ability some time along the manual mode. We don't nerf bots after they have been released to the public. That's really lame to do in my opinion. If we ever decide to decrease a bots performance that's before we sell it and we make it public knowledge that we did so.

That being said, Wood For Thought will be a completely different bot than Knock on Wood.
    If you want Wood For Thought you will have to purchase it. I will set it up though that if you use your Knock on wood auth (for supply crate) you will get a discount. I (sticky) did this with Poseidon when it retired sheer bilge.

If you guys have any more questions definitely ask them.

for 10,000 Cromo submitted i remember you saying a discount i pressume we will get an email carrying the discount code or something like that?

Administrator

A PM, but yes.

then Face... u are very sexy lol...

Is "Wood for Thought" going to be getting nerfed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Is "Wood for Thought" going to be getting nerfed ?
    every bot gets nerfed lol

Administrator

Xerio I don't appreciate you spreading misinformation.

No, Wood For Thought is not getting nerfed. The Performance you see in the video will be the performance when released. We didn't modify the code and we don't plan to modify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post

No, Wood For Thought is not getting nerfed. The Performance you see in the video will be the performance when released. We didn't modify the code and we don't plan to modify it.
    Alright great

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post

then i apologize for my presumption i just thought it would of gotten nerfed as u guys dont wanna break the game

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    then i apologize for my presumption i just thought it would of gotten nerfed as u guys dont wanna break the game
    Its not game breaking at all lool, the use of buckets/ its some what difficulties with solving the lower boads as face wrote in the other thread are basically a nerf all in its own so to speak. But its performance is still Ultimate capable by the looks of it, so I dont see a problem at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast