Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help please

i just bought a bot for 25$ and i used a differant email on the form thing at the start i forgot what email i had for paypal so they sent me a email to my paypal email and the email that i got and i clicked on link and it sayed "Emails Verification Failed"........... what do i do.......

Face.

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbie123 View Post
    i just bought a bot for 25$ and i used a differant email on the form thing at the start i forgot what email i had for paypal so they sent me a email to my paypal email and the email that i got and i clicked on link and it sayed "Emails Verification Failed"........... what do i do.......
    You forgot what email you had but they sent an email to you PayPal email?

Did the $25 get taken out of your account?

no i used differant emailed in the thing so my paypal email was differant from the form u fill out first it says the money is in prosses

no i used differant emailed in the thing so my paypal email was differant from the form u fill out first it says the money is in prosses

Oh, you should send a PM to Face and he will be able to help you.

he dosnt answer my pm's anymroe:/

Ex-Staff Member

If its business related Im sure he'd be keen to help.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Face is Extremely busy not only with this site itself but his REAL life too, Don't take things for granted. He's always keen to help anyone but you have to be patient, sometimes it can be a while before he answers and if he doesn't see the PM, well; Not everyone is perfect. Just give it time.

ok :/

Quote Originally Posted by nalyat View Post
    Face is Extremely busy not only with this site itself but his REAL life too, Don't take things for granted. He's always keen to help anyone but you have to be patient, sometimes it can be a while before he answers and if he doesn't see the PM, well; Not everyone is perfect. Just give it time.
    What's real life?

@OP : the email you used for PayPal was different than the form you filled out first... Can you clarify which form that is?
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast