Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: update

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    lordrushing is offline

    Posts
    183

    update

    just wondering but why is it that every time you guys release/update a bot puzzle pirates releases a patch of some sort.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    just wondering but why is it that every time you guys release/update a bot puzzle pirates releases a patch of some sort.
    I'm not sure, why don't you ask them?

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,116
    We are secretly OOO

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    michaelsun is offline

    Posts
    209
    yeee OOO making some money on the side

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsun View Post
    yeee OOO making some money on the side
    Like how they were unable to advertise sub oceans right away due to "technical errors" and forced the huge wave of newcomers to dub oceans.
    new life, who this

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    trickshot17 is offline

    Posts
    110
    >implying sub oceans are even remotely popular or profitable compared to dubland and dubland2

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by trickshot17 View Post
    >implying sub oceans are even remotely popular or profitable compared to dubland and dubland2
    Oh, they aren't, which is why this was done. Just think it's funny how they acted like they cared in one of their posts.
    new life, who this

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    We are secretly OOO
    I remember when I was that gullible that I believed that when I was told..
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  9. #9
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    We are secretly OOO
    Face, I would like to have a little talk with you about this predicament, considering that OOO is no longer the owner of Y!PP but Sega is, o.o

  10. #10
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by nalyat View Post
    Face, I would like to have a little talk with you about this predicament, considering that OOO is no longer the owner of Y!PP but Sega is, o.o
    Didn't sega buy OOO not Ypp? So it is still OOO...
    Skype: BS.Incognito

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •