Thread: Mouse Movement

Mouse Movement

If you don't mind me asking, do the bots use a formula based mouse movement, or a playback based one? IE, is there an actual algorithm that makes up the mouse-movement or do you have prerecorded mouse-movements?

I'm building a MM from scratch for funsies, and I was hoping to not reinvent the whole wheel so to speak, but if that information is too confidential, I won't hold it against you

Ex-Staff Member

I believe, and anyone who has coded before can correct me, it is an algorithm designed using technical curves in programming. As you might notice, the HMM is different in each bot because the coder makes their own algorithm for a mouse movement.

EDIT: A basic example is probably the Bezier curve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9zier_curve) Which I have seen people post about before.
    Last edited by doubleuson; 06-06-2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Update
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

do we copy on note pad? and what name do we add?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlepirates22 View Post
    do we copy on note pad? and what name do we add?
    That code is only useful if you're coding a bot :P And if you were coding a bot you'd most likely know what to do with it!

It raises questions about how they detect HMM without the algorithm.

Magik. Duh.
    new life, who this

I've decided to go with a fully implemented playback instead of a more mathy version (don't worry, there's still plenty of math gg). It transforms a recorded MM from a database, then plays it back. The points it clicks on (source and destination) are generated using a normal distribution over a given radius and a center point. Is there anything I should be concerned about other than having sufficient mouse samples to randomly pick from?

Bot Coder

The increased amount of code you are putting in, and possibly patterns the reoccur over time. Bezier curves are a more elegant solution that keep your code cleaner and still provide adequate protection, but to be honest your way would probably work anyway