Such thing as free bots?

So I remember around a year ago when I played PP on Supply-Crate you had free crappy versions of premium bots.. Fast forward a year later I'm back and now all you have is that rumble bot which is pretty useless if you ask me.. Now I've done some searching around the forums and the only free bot I found was a bilge bot. I think it's called AMoreHumanBilgeBot or something along those lines. Now I was wandering are there any other bots that are free or are they all selling for $20+ seeing as I cannot afford to go out of my way and pay that kind of money :/

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by D_Octor View Post
    So I remember around a year ago when I played PP on Supply-Crate you had free crappy versions of premium bots.. Fast forward a year later I'm back and now all you have is that rumble bot which is pretty useless if you ask me.. Now I've done some searching around the forums and the only free bot I found was a bilge bot. I think it's called AMoreHumanBilgeBot or something along those lines. Now I was wandering are there any other bots that are free or are they all selling for $20+ seeing as I cannot afford to go out of my way and pay that kind of money :/
    The free bots are down like a few other premium bots because Y!PP started detecting them. As much as we'd like to get free bots back out, we are focused on the premium bots for obvious reasons.

I shall leave you with a warped version of a popular phrase: "No pay'n, no gain!"
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I see, well that's disappointing on my behalf..

rofl, just make a couple hundred k in poe, enough to equal the price of the bot of your choice, then sell the poe, and buy the bot

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    rofl, just make a couple hundred k in poe, enough to equal the price of the bot of your choice, then sell the poe, and buy the bot
    From your name, it's pretty clear that this method works much better for you than a lot of others.