Thread: Cards on Fire

Cards on Fire

This bot hasn't been working for me for a while now. Ever since the new update that asks you to Calibrate, it's been unable to calibrate my screen. It keeps asking me to be on the black login screen even if I am..
    Also, on a side note puzsol KoW doesn't work either. let me know if you need my TV to check it out.
    new life, who this

Cards on Fire works for me, I use it everyday.

And KoW works properly on manual, as it doesn't have auto mode yet because of detections.

Ex-Staff Member

Add me on skype: doubleuson. I'll try to help.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

You have to calibrate it on the log in screen for puzzle pirates you cant be logged in, its annoying but thats just how it is

Quote Originally Posted by KittenCollector View Post
    You have to calibrate it on the log in screen for puzzle pirates you cant be logged in, its annoying but thats just how it is
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    This bot hasn't been working for me for a while now. Ever since the new update that asks you to Calibrate, it's been unable to calibrate my screen. It keeps asking me to be on the black login screen even if I am..
    Also, on a side note puzsol KoW doesn't work either. let me know if you need my TV to check it out.

And I'll add you when I get home double
    new life, who this

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

Oh the Puzsol ones dont work sometimes if you have teamviewer installed, thats what I was told when mine wasnt working at least uninstalled it and it worked

I don't have TV installed, I just go to the website and run it when I need it.
    new life, who this