Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poesidon Trident....

I already have both of them but people say u should use Trident for CI and and Atlantis for the mass ammount with tokens.. but for me Using Trident on Auto or Manual i only seem 2 be getting 4 of each token if im lucky while if i Use Poesidon 4 Moves Auto i get a very high sparkly level and assist it minor times for tokens ive been able 2 get 2 lines of tokens... so im just saying that for those people who say Poesidon in SMH's = 0 Tokens and a ban are wrong tokens are either based on Luck or how u go about setting htem up ( Poesidon set up a Vegas for me with the upper Half of tokens at top and lower at bottom and got 9 in 1 vegas for me with some of my own setting up as well)

Ex-Staff Member

Since this is more of a discussion topic, I moved this to the Discussion section. Hope you don't mind.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

"A ban"? What?

Trident = Lower Performance, Higher Tokening ability.
    Poseidon = Higher Performance, No Tokening ability (just lady luck).
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    "A ban"? What?

Trident = Lower Performance, Higher Tokening ability.
    Poseidon = Higher Performance, No Tokening ability (just lady luck).
    i noticed 3 people mention Poesidon in SMHs gives a ban so i thought i would state it lol (and i think they mean ban as Incredible 0 tokens but not true lol)

Hmm if there are bans then why haven't I seen these posts? Are the bans, post-update?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

I have not seen anyone complaining of a ban from using our bilge bots for weeks, possibly even months.

IF there were consistent bans I can promise you that the bot wouldn't be "up" for very long :P

Run

At least the automatic mode :P
    MANUAL MASTER RACE!!!1!1!!ONE!!

Casualty of War

I've been using auto daily for 6hours+ since its been auto of all bots and no ban yet!

As for on topic, I consistently get high 1 row/2 rows with trident whereas Poseidon is just luck!

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

On manual is possible to outscore + out token trident but people will always remain ignorant to it so thread means nothing really but ill agree just cause i do

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by KittenCollector View Post
    On manual is possible to outscore + out token trident but people will always remain ignorant to it so thread means nothing really but ill agree just cause i do
    Yeah but for Posiedon you have to actually look for tokens yourself....

Trident does it for you.

I think if I were to choose between using my brain and not using my brain, I'd definitely go for not having to use my brain (Trident)... Which is why bots are made! .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast